Want original art but can't afford it? Here are the things I'd be willing to trade artwork for.
1. One night assisting astronomers in a huge space telescope. Looking for new planets, finding aliens, whatever.
2. A ride in a 1970s De Tomaso Pantera. I'd take a Maserati Bora as well.
3. Original art from Sergio Toppi, Jorge Zaffino, or Bill Watterson.
4. Scuba diving in a cave. I don't have a license yet, so that should be included.
5. A ride in a WWII B-25.
6. An hour with Henry Rollins.
7. Dinner with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
8. A "behind the scenes" tour at the Museum of Nat History in NYC.
Some of these things I suppose I could find myself, but I know I'll never get around to it.
*Sean Murphy reserves the right to refuse any of the above offers that come to him. This blog post is in no way a contractual obligation to agree to any of the above trades. However, if you can make one of these happen and you're not a weirdo, we can talk.
Listening to: Charlie Rose
Watching: Top Gear UK